Sunday, October 13, 2024

Aniruddha as child labour !!!

 We were going to attend a marriage.


That time my sister in law came near me holding a metal water bottle.


The water bottle is filled with water and seemed quite heavy..


I wondered  who is going to carry the water bottle which looked heavy holding water.


It was a sunny day and it was sweating too.


My sister in law asked Aniruddha to hold that water bottle !!!


I looked at Aniruddha and he was wiping out his sweat.


I felt pity about him.


I asked my sister in law  why Aniruddha ?  He is still a baby !!!


My sister in law replied He is the one who will be asking for water to drink whenever or wherever I go.


That's why he must carry the water bottle  !!!


One more incident of child labour !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment