Sunday, June 23, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!!

 I and my nephew Aniruddha always play question and answer game among ourselves. 


I always will be there as Quiz master and Aniruddha is the contestant. 


Aniruddha is very fond of cricket. This time I asked him this question based on cricket. 


Question 


Which of these can legally taken as a out on a no ball ?? 

Catch out 

Run out 

LBW

Bowled out 


I waited for the answer from Aniruddha. 


Aniruddha said None of these  !!!


I said Run out is the valid form of out on a no ball.


Aniruddha :  On a no ball, batsman is given FREE Hit.

                        Every batsman tries to hit a sixer. 


                        No one take the trouble of running !!!!


                       There is no question of run  out  !!!!!


I agree with him. I always have seen batsman standing on the crease looking at how far the ball has gone from ground. 


Not running between the wickets  !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment