Friday, June 21, 2024

Lizard inside the godrej !!!!

We have a godrej cupboard in our house where my mother keeps folded clothes.


My mother always keep doing open and close of cupboard.


Yesterday afternoon, she was taken aback by seeing a lizard inside the godrej  !!!!


It was a live lizard and it  was  sitting on the doors of the godrej.


My mother started shouting by seeing the lizard.


As I was lying down watching the roof ( which is my favourite time pass), I got disturbed  !!!


I realised it is a lizard. 


As I am quite intelligent than others,  first thing I did was to check whether the lizard is dead.


The lizard was not moving !!!


It was looking at something, motionless !!!


I thought it could  wag its tail or take little steps.


I said to my mother lizard must be in great shock as it has realised that there is no way to go out !!


I suggested that if we make some noise, like sshh.... Sshh.... It may move.


But as usual, my mother didn't like the idea  !!!!


She was scared that what to do if it moves deep inside ???


She do have a point. Don't she ???


Both of us came to the conclusion that to let the lizard as it is and to keep the door of the godrej open.....


Lizard may move by itself by sensing that exit doors are open  !!!!


After 5 minutes, lizard came out of the godrej and ran for its life.


We heaved a sigh of relief  !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment