Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Bheja Fry Question

  This Bheja Fry question follows a regular pattern.


I have decoded the pattern with the help of AI  !!!


Question 


If  6  +   9  =  61

    5   +  8    =  47

    4   +   7    =  33

    3  +  6    =  ???




Answer 

 I sincerely accept that I didn't solve it !!!

I have taken the help of meta AI which comes free with WhatsApp.


According to AI,


6  +  9  is actually  15.

Here it is given that 6   +   9   =  61

==>>  6  * 9 +  ( 9 - 2  )

==>>   54  +  7  

==>>    61



5  + 8  is actually 13

Here it is given that  5  +  8  =  46

==>>   5  *  8  + (  8  -  2  )

==>>  40  + 6

==>>  46




4  +  7  is actually  11

Here it is given that  4  + 7  =  33

==>>  4  *  7  +  ( 7  - 2  )

==>>  28  +   4

==>>   31




Finally,  3  +   6  = ??

We know 3  +  6  is  9

But according to the pattern we juat derived,


3  +    6  ==>>  3  *  6  +  (  6  -   2  )

==>>   18  +  4

==>>     22  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment