Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!!

 Me and  Aniruddha were playing a game.


Game was simple. 


Both of us should tell the name of the country in alphabetical order  !!!!


Sounds easy, but it is not !!!!


We both started with letter 'A'.


Scratching our heads and taking lots of time to think, we arrived at letter  'o'.


Aniruddha said name of the country as  "  Oman ".


Now its my turn. 


I didn't think of any other country starting with letter  'o' !!!!!


I lost one point for not saying....... 


Then I came to know that Oman is the only country starting with letter ' o' in  it   !!!!


We continued the game. 


One more letter '  q ' has only one country starting in its name.


It is        Qatar.  !!!!


I again lost one point.......... 


We continued the game. Now it is letter  '  w '.


Aniruddha instantly said  "  West indies ".


But west indies is the name given to a group of islands.  It is not a country by itself. 


Aniruddha lost one point !!!!


Now it's my turn. 


After thinking for long, I said  "Wales".


But I was told that Wales is not a separate country.  It is part of   Great Britain.


So there is no country starting with letter '  w  '.


Then for letter ' y ' we only have Yemen.


For letter  '  Z  ', we have  Zimbabwe and Zambia.


With this, we completed our game.


Aniruddha was the winner    !!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment