Friday, September 6, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!!

 Me and my nephew Aniruddha both have one thing in common.


We both like to watch cartoon "  Chota Bheem " !!!


One day I was watching the episode of Chota Bheem alone sitting on sofa. 


At that time, Aniruddha saw me watching cartoon and came near me. 


I asked him to sit on sofa. 


But he refused  !!!!


On asking for the reason, he said it is the repeat telecast .  He has already watched it .....


I knew it as the repeat telecast. 


But also I watch as it always entertain me. 


I continued to watch and Aniruddha continued to hop around....... 


That time itself,  the advertisements started to play.


I knew it almost takes 2 minutes to get back to original cartoon program so I changed the channel.


That time,, Aniruddha came running towards me and asked me to put the earlier channel on which Chota Bheem was playing.


I said now it's commercial break and ads are being played.....


As he went on insisting, I had put the earlier channel. 


Still ads were being played..... 


Aniruddha pushed me aside to sit on sofa and started to watch ads with lots of interest   !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment