Friday, July 12, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!

 My father == Aniruddha 's grand father.


One day, both of us ( me and Aniruddha ) were sitting together gossiping .


That time my father was having cold and running nose. 


I complained to Aniruddha about my father, 


He just sneezes without covering his nose......

   Free supply of bacteria to everyone in the house  !!!! "


Aniruddha nodded his head. 


He told what his father that is my brother does when suffering from cold.


Aniruddha said, 

"  My father does worse than this.

    When he is having running nose, he takes the snot from his nose 

    Paste it to the wall  !!!!! 


    Unknowingly, once I had kept my hand on that. 

    

   I had to wash my hand applying soap   !!!"


Listening to  that , I said


" Like father , son is.

  Its heriditory.

  You will also continue the same when you grow up  ...!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment