Saturday, September 5, 2026

Kids are always kids !!!

  My brother gave me a smart phone.


Aniruddha was witnessing all these.


But whatever my brother had given me was the new model of smart phone available in the market.


I didn't know how to switch it  ON !!!


I was thoroughly searching the phone set.


Aniruddha was looking at my condition.


He came near me and showed me how to switch it ON.


I asked him to adjust the internet settings so that I can use blogger, YouTube etc.


Aniruddha agreed..


Soon he has done all the settings and handed over my phone.


When I received my smartphone,  already blogger was opened and it was showing me my all written posts !!!


I was confused.


I didn't open the blogger as I have just received the smartphone.


I knew this must be the work of Aniruddha  !!!


I confronted him.


Me  :   Aniruddha ,  blogger is already open in smartphone !!!


Aniruddha :   No need to thank me .......


Me  :  But how did you open blogger which is in my name   ???!!!


Aniruddha  :  (  with a cool note  )   

                           I hacked your blogger password  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment