Thursday, September 10, 2026

Which of these incorrectly matched ??

 This question was asked on Koun Banega Karodpati program.


Question 


Which of these sports and corresponding culture is incorrectly matched ??


1.  Sambo  -  Malaysian 


2.  Taekwondo  -  Korea 


3.  Sumo  -  Japan 


4.  Muay Thai  -  Thailand 



Answer 


I  have watched sumo wrestlers.  Sumo is from Japan.

Sumo - Japan ruled out.


I heard of taekwondo originated in Korea.

Taekwondo - Korea ruled out.


I don't know anything about Muay Thai !!!

But it has suffix Thai.  That shows its relationship with Thailand !!!

Muay Thai ruled out .



Remaining is Sambo - Malaysia 

Sambo has nothing to do with Malaysia  !!!

It is form of martial arts created by Soviet Army in 1930s.


Sambo  =  Self defence without weapons  !!!


Malaysia 's famous Martial art is       SILAT  ......


Correct answer    Sambo  -  Malaysia   !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment