Thursday, September 17, 2026

Which is the most populous country in southern hemisphere ??

 This question was asked on Koun Banega Karodpati program.


Question 


Which is the most populous country in southern hemisphere  ??


1.  Malaysia 

2. Canada 

3.  Nigeria 

4.  New Zealand 


Answer 


In the question they were asking about most populous country in southern hemisphere.


But in the options given, 3 countries Malaysia, Canada and Nigeria are from northern hemisphere  !!!


Only New Zealand lies in southern hemisphere......


But I doubt about New Zealand as the populous country.


I decided to cross check   !!!!


I asked with Artificial Intelligence.


It directly rejected the name of New Zealand !!!


It said New Zealand is very small.


Population is nearly 5.2 million only.


Most populous countries in southern hemisphere are   -----


Brazil  with 215 million population.

Indonesia with 280 million population.


New Zealand is not even in top 10  !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment