Sunday, September 2, 2012

Three cheers for monkey !

                                          Three cheers for monkey !

Yesterday afternoon, as I was sitting in sit  out I heard dogs barking. As I was wondering for the origin of chaos, I noticed the monkey on top of coconut tree infront of our house. I figured out that it must have come to drink tender coconuts.
I thought we, humans look after the coconut trees by watering it and by putting fertilizers to it. These monkeys come and drink all the tender coconuts eventhough it is a rainy season !
My father went to check the aftermath of monkey attack to our coconut trees. Guess what ? He came back holding 4 tender coconuts in hand. Monkey must had thrown it on ground.
Because of monkey, we all drank 2 glasses of tender coconut water which may cost Rs. 15 in market. Now I dont scold monkeys till it share the tender coconuts with us.
                         BOLO BANDAR KI JAI !

No comments:

Post a Comment