Friday, March 6, 2015

India V/S West Indies cricket match

I had missed all the action of India V/S South Africa cricket match . India had won the match with its superb performance.
Today  , it is India V/S West Indies cricket match. So I sat infront of TV since afternoon . West Indies had  put the target of 183 runs to win for India .
When India started batting , my father joined me in watching TV . This time I was very confident that India will win the match .
Soon Dhawan got out followed by Rohit Sharma . My father said India is making the easy goal to turn difficult . I assured him that Kohli will set the things right . He was keeping my words !
But even he got out . Then Raina too . Now father started saying pessimistically " It is going to be tough " . Then came Dhoni and Jadeja.
Now the situation got changed as soon as Jadeja was out . There are plenty of balls to play , but no wickets . Sometimes what you continously think about , that will become true .
Here in this case , father is going on stressing that India has landed up in trouble , even  I thought India may lose the match . But as the target was low , Indians succeded in winning the match by scoring just singles.
But I have a strong complaint against West Indies wicket keeper Ramdin . He was the one responsible for the departure of several Indian batsmen and also in stopping the ball going to boundary .
Ramdin must not forget that his roots are in India .! Now he is the resident of West Indies , but he must realise his blood connection with India . He must help India whenever they are playing against us by allowing the ball to reach boundary !