Monday, June 1, 2015

My fight with giant spider ......

I am not talking about a cartoon character . Its s real spider . We call it as " pili jeda " in Tulu language .

I was on my way to room . There it was ........

Sitting right infront of entrance . It was on the floor . As I dont have balance to walk independently , I was holding walls and was going to room .

Spider was blocking my way by sitting at the entrance of room . I made a sound " Shoo...Shoo .... ". It moved near my left foot . Terrified that it may bite and I will turn into a spider woman ( ! ) , again I did the sound " Shoo .... Shoo ......."


It was scared more than me . It didn't know what to do . It kept on moving once here and once there . I decided to put an end to all of these ......


As a last try , I thumped my right foot on ground . I need not say giant spider was on my left side . My thumping of foot made a loud noise and spider just ran away ......


I tapped my own back for being such a brave heart ........... !

.