Saturday, August 1, 2015

Why do I miss Gunda ?

Gunda is no more . He was my neighbour . He was very handsome , fair . He daily used to come to my house to talk with me .

He used to play pranks just to make me laugh . Now sitting alone in the house and remembering him , I listed out the similarities between me and him . It is my way of giving condolence to his death.


Similarities ---------

1. We both are fair and beautiful .

2. He had grown long hair and me too .

3. He had sharp and long finger nails and I started to grow . No idea about his toe nails .

4. He liked to sit infront of morning Sun . Me too .

5. He used to bath and clean himself daily . I also take bath every day with a costly soap .

Final and very important similarity ------

6. He had 4 legs and I too have 4 legs . Two are my own and the remaining two are my crutches .

Main difference ------


He had many enemies . He used to fight with them daily . But I have neither friends nor enemies .

P. S . ---- Gunda was the pet ( tomcat ) of my neighbour .