Friday, January 22, 2016

Do not self pity yourself

I believe GOD created all of us. He has made us so that we can achieve something in life .

Some of us have already achieved luxuries in life. Some are still struggling . As Shri Krishna said " one has to do his work , put his efforts . The end result is in HIS hand. "

As God created this whole world , he was taking rest after the tiresome work. That time he observed a crab passing by. Watching its style of walking, GOD pitied about the creature.

He asked crab " I have done injustice to you by making you to walk like this. To compensate my mistake ,I would like to grant a boon to you . Ask whatever you want ".

Crab replied , " God , you have made me different from others. I have a unique walking style which no one has in the whole world. That makes me special .I am happy with this and I don't want any boon ".

Crab don't have self pity about itself. It knows if GOD has made it like that, there must be some reason. Just believe in ourselves. Self pity is always harmful.