Monday, April 4, 2016

Miracles DO happen !

It was the day of final match of T20 world cup between West Indies and England yesterday . As I said earlier I have the special powers to predict the results . When I came to know that West Indies had won the toss and chose to field first , that time itself I knew West Indies will win the match !


Game started . I was not interested to watch as I have already know the result ! But I came to know that England has given the target of 155 runs to West Indies to chase .


I was anxious to watch Chris Gayle batting when West Indies started their turn . But I switched off t.v. after West Indies score was 9 runs for 3 wickets . This implies Chris Gayle was out and also the heroes of match against India .


I thought West Indies may not reach the total of 100 as the pressure was building up on them . I started watching pogo channel . I didn't watch rest of the match .


By reading newspaper's sport section , I came to know that West Indies needed 19 runs from final over to win the match . That means 19 runs from 6 balls .


Then miracle happened ! West Indies batsman , Brathwaite , has hit continues 4 Sixers . Now that means 4*6 = 24 runs . West Indies have won the match .


As usual I am waiting for the highlights of the match to come on tv !

No comments:

Post a Comment