Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Remembering Gunda ............

Gunda is not with me. He left me alone for ever. But his memories are still fresh with me.

One such incident still make me to smile. .....



One day I was alone in the house. I was expecting my father to come. Hence I didn't latch the door but just closed it such a way that just by a small push , it would get open .



I was in rest room . I heard Gunda's voice calling me. I shouted loudly from restroom and asked him to come later. After that, there was silence.


I thought Gunda left. After completing my work, I came out of restroom. There he was , sitting on chair and waiting for me to come out .........



Gunda always understood my mood. Though our languages are different, it was not a problem for us.






..........



........




.........


..........




.........




But now he left me. I sometimes really wonder why didn't he tell a word , before leaving ......











































I think he preferred to be a STRAY CAT than serving as a pet to some one   !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment