Monday, June 12, 2017

Indian cricket team has entered the semi-final of champion trophy !

Yesterday was the quarter final of champion trophy. The match was between India and south africa. I had read the newspaper report saying that match is between the defending champion India and number one cricket team of one day cricket South Africa.

India has won the toss and decided to field first. I was not interested to watch the Indian fielding and bowling as I know how it was against Sri Lanka in previous match.

But when I switched on tv, South Africa were 154 / 6 ! I was alarmed by this knowing that I am missing the action , I started to watch the match . I was not disheartened . Soon South Africa lost all their wickets and ended up in 191 .


Soon India started chasing the target of 192. Indian openers Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma were on crease. They started pailing the runs. Sharma got out.

Then came my favourite virat kohli. Dhawan and Kohli both of them scored half centuries and India passed the milestone of 100 runs. By now , I was confident that India will reach the target successfully . So I went to sleep with a relaxed mind .
lf

No comments:

Post a Comment