Friday, March 19, 2021

My prediction was wrong ....

 Before to yesterday's T20 cricket match between India and England , I had predicted many things for the loss of India in last 3 matches . The main part was about the pitch .

By looking at the results of last 2 matches , I thought the team which wins toss and choose to field first will win the match . But yesterday India did the batting first and did the fielding later . But also India has won the match .

I agree that I was pessimistic when I saw Indian batsmen entering the ground first . That time itself ,  I had decided that India is going to lose this match.

But when I saw Rohit Sharma hitting the sixer at the first ball itself , I started watching the match . Even Rahul has scored more than single digit !

But Rohit Sharma got out by giving the catch to bowler himself . Then came the debutant Surya Kumar Yadav . As soon as he came , he started his batting form by hitting a six .

He is the only batsman to score a 50+ run . Then rest of the batsmen also contributed . India has posted a challengeable score . After seeing this , I thought this score is not going to be a problem for English batsmen as they have many hard hitting batsmen .

After thinking like this , I switched off t.v. and went to bed . When I woke up in the morning , I came to know that India has won the match by 8 runs.

It must had been a nail biting finish to the match . I missed all the action live though I have watched the highlights . 

Moral : Effort is more important than prediction .

No comments:

Post a Comment