Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Much awaited summer rain finally in udupi

 All these days, whenever I was opening the newspaper, I was welcomed by the news articles relating to the rain in Dakshina Kannada District and in many parts of Karnataka . I was having the jealous feeling whenever I read 'rain in Dakshina Kannada  '.

Our udupi District was part of Dakshina Kannada District till some time ago. This news we humans know . But who said the news to rain clouds that we 2 Districts have got separated and the time of rain coming down must be separated from each other ?

After suffering from sweat and heat all these days, finally yesterday night we received the first summer rain . 

I suffered the most in these days . I sweat a lot . Sweat is coming from all parts of the body from head to feet . My hair was smelly because of this sweat . 

 I wear spectacles . Just one week back, because of the accumulated sweat on my nose  , my spectacles had come down to my nose tip . Before I could place it back to its original position,, my specs were on ground . 

But no damage was done . My specs were safe . Yesterday night it was rained . But since today morning,, I felt like taking shower as many times as I can  . Because water is cold and chill .. 







No comments:

Post a Comment