Saturday, January 1, 2022

Gunda got tricked....

 Yesterday I saw Gunda coming through gate . Gunda is always welcome in our house . Gunda is well behaved . He enters the house only if my parents are there in the house . 


But yesterday my parents were not in the house . I thought if he realizes that parents are not there , Gunda may change his mind to come inside the house .


I didn't want that . So I opened the main door half . Then I just hid myself in the room which is too far from the main door .


I couldn't see what he is doing . First he entered into the house as the door was half open . He must have got surprised by seeing the silence in the house .


First thing he did was he called my name . But I didn't answer . He again called out my name this time loudly . But this time also I kept quiet .


He started searching every corner of the house , continuously calling my name . I felt pity about him . Meanwhile I was angry on myself for playing with his feelings .


But I wanted to see what will he do next ? There are two options . Either he will leave the house or he will continue to search the house for me .


But he continued to search the house  , continuously calling my name . I was happy that Gunda is still hopeful of finding me . I just kept waiting for him to enter the room where I am hiding from him all this time .


Soon he entered the room . I couldn't stop myself from clapping with joy . Hearing that , he just turned his head in the direction of sound . He spotted me  sitting on bed .


He just jumped on the bed . He came near me ......



.......



He then slept on my lap . That's all .......



Gunda is the name of pet tomcat of my neighbour . He treats our house and us as his own family .


No comments:

Post a Comment