Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Kya yaad mujhe bhi karti hogi woh....

 I was watching the episode of Kapil Sharma Show dated 11.12.2022.


On that day, 7 rappers had graced the show as guests.


Out of them, I heard of Badshah and Raftaar only.


I had watched the music videos of them. 


Each one of them, when entering the stage sang their songs. 


They sang the song Kya yaad mujhe bhi karti hogi woh.


Till yesterday, I was not aware of this beautiful song.


I instantly downloaded the song.


It was sung by Badshah, Ikka and Dino James.


I came to know some facts about these rappers.


Rapper Raftaar is a Malayali. 

When I heard his song, I thought he might be from Haryana or Punjab. 



Rapper Ikka's name is Ankit Singh Patyal. 


In his house, his pet name is Akki. 


As a rapper , he had reversed the spelling of his pet name and hence Ikka. 




There was a girl rapper too by the name Srushti Tawade . She sang 

the song Main nahin to koun be ?



Totally it was a fun filled program .



I didn't hear anyone of these singing , till now .




Because of Kapil Sharma Show, I have come to know about new rappers and their songs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment