Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank God !

                                      Thank God !
Once a saint was going on way with his followers. Its a town and there are many big buildings on the way they are going. They were passing across an apartment which has many houses. That time a lady was cleaning her house. She threw the ash collected from her house outside. She didn't know that saint was passing below. She threw ash down.
The ash fell on face and body of saint. Instantaneously saint thanked God. His followers are witnessing all the things happened. They didn't approve the thing their master has done just now. One of students asked saint "Why is are you thanking God ? You should find out who threw ash on you and scold them. Instead of that , you are thanking God.!"
Then saint replied " I can find out who has thrown ash on me. Even I can scold them. But they have already thrown ash on me. Just imagine if there is some fire inside it or any other solid substance. Then my body can be hit or get burnt. But nothing happened. Thats why I thanked God. My life is saved ".
Hearing this, the student realised his master is speaking truth.

1 comment: