Saturday, October 13, 2012

My experience of ghost

                              My experience of ghost

Today, I have seen a ghost  It had dark face, long hands ! I was in the room and suddenly I came outside to call  since network signal is not available inside the house.
There I saw, it stood holding the window bars, was peeping inside. I was frightened. But I shouted loudly since there was no one in house. I was alone.
As soon as it saw me, it heard my shout and it disappeared. Soon, I gathered all my courage, went outside opening the door with my crutches. There it was, sitting near the gate.
I again shouted. I was unable to make out what it is. Listening to my shout also, it didnt move. Now again I was feeling scared.
After sometime, it moved. Then I figured it's long tail and style of walking. It is the monkey ! I heaved a sigh of relief and came inside.
I called my mother and said monkey was peeping inside the house. She said it is actually God Hanuman since today is saturday and she said it had come to bless me !
But i know what monkey is thinking. . The girl is also like us but only the tail is missing !

No comments:

Post a Comment