Sunday, November 11, 2012

Similarity between man and monkey

                              Similarity between man and monkey

As I was away from the house for some time, my friends monkeys were feeling lonely. When I returned to house , I had a nice surprise.
As I was about to enter house, I saw monkeys were sitting on the top of coconut tree. What they were doing? well, they were partying !
Monkeys were very happy that no one is around and they can do as much damage as they can . They were drinking tender coconut. As soon as they saw me, they felt ashamed of themselves !
They didnt run away. They sat on the tree and were giggling at me. As it is diwali time, neighbourhood boys are playing with crackers. For the sound made by crackers, they felt scared  but they didnt forget to complete drinking of tender coconut !
The similarity between man and monkey ? It is the nature of partying  while in happy mood.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment