Monday, December 3, 2012

Eagle nest

                                           Eagle nest

As I was walking in garden in the morning time, I observed an eagle busy picking up wooden sticks. But because of the sound made by my crutch , it was alert and carried the sticks in its beak and flew away over my head. I said assuring words but it flew away.
According to my knowledge , the eagle must be preparing tools for its nest. Henceforth , I will call it as pregnant eagle. But if it is pregnant, its stomach must be bulged. But the eagle looked quite normal and it flew normally too.
I remembered the wordings of book regarding birds : only the mammals' stomach will get bulged when they are pregnant. Like humans  and other animals. Pregnant eagle usually lays 2 eggs in its nest. Its nest usually situated in higher positions like our pregnant eagle had selected a coconut tree !
In eagles , it is female domination. Female species are much stronger compared to male . But both , male and female look after the eggs , the other one will be off to food fetching. Out of 2 eggs it has put , if one of them is male and the other one is female , they will fight as soon as they born, and female will be victorious and it will kill its brother infront of parents !

No comments:

Post a Comment