Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monkey's day out in our garden

                             Monkey's day out in our garden

After finishing all the tender coconuts in our coconut trees, monkeys were gone to some other place in search of fresh tender coconuts.  But today morning , I spotted a lone monkey in our garden. I shouted at it. It stared at me as if it is not scared of any one.
I wondered why it has come again? It has finished all the tender coconuts in trees. But I didnt see its family members. It was alone. May be other members have asked it to go to our garden and inspect what all left ? what is the new development?
I remembered God  Hanuman has come to Lanka in search of Sita. Similarly , this monkey has come in search of tender coconuts which it has forgotten to pluck and drink !
God Hanuman = Lone monkey spotted in my garden.
Sita = tender coconuts .
Ravan = me !
I am thinking of burning monkey's tail as Ravan did . Now I know exactly what Ravan felt when he saw Hanuman in his country . !

No comments:

Post a Comment