Monday, February 23, 2015

My pessimistic way of thinking

Yesterday ,there was a cricket match between India and south Africa . For this match there was much a hype created by media. It was said that India didn't won any of the match played between them in world cup.
I had read each and every word of it . That time itself I had made up a conclusion that India is going to lose this match .
That is the reason I didn't watch the match . Through by other means, I came to know the final total of India . I thought being a strong team, South Africa will chase the total and win the match .
With this pessimistic thought, I didn't watch the second half also . I realised that India has won the match by all round performance . Now there is no other work for me other than cursing myself for missing all the action !