Sunday, March 20, 2016

Backyard of my house has become a little forest !

Yesterday there was no power in my house in the evening . As our place is in coastal area , it is very difficult to sit inside the house . So no other way for me . I had to go outside and sit in our backyard .


I made myself comfortable by sitting on a chair . My father was watering the plants . Now question arises why didn't I helped him in the work instead of sitting on chair .


I can't stand without support . As I was watching the surroundings , I observed two cranes coming flying to our backyard .


They had come to drink water which was stored near the plants . They were so comfortable as I was sitting like a stone and watching them .



Soon came a peacock . ! It was searching for worms . The list don't end here . There were crows too who had come to take bath !


All were doing their work though they were aware of my presence . That time itself , 3 cats also entered the scene . They directly came near me as soon as I called them .



There came " cheev , cheev " sound . It is of squirrel . There came flying " kuppala " ( tulu word as I don't know English equivalent ) . There were millipedes too .


Phew! I still think I left some one very important .


It is not complete without mentioning the frequent visitors of our backyard, MONKEYS ! I still wonder why do they still come to our house , as they have already finished all the tender coconuts on coconut trees !

No comments:

Post a Comment