Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Why do I get irked when India loses cricket match ?

Yesterday was the day of first T20 cricket match of Indian cricket team . It was against New Zealand cricket team . As India had won the previous T20 matches against its opponents I had high expectations.


New Zealand chose to bat first. I was very happy by watching its first 3 batsmen were out just by scoring single digits . Even Indian fielding was good .

Finally New Zealand completed it's quota by scoring 126 runs . I was over enthusiastic to watch India batting as we have a strong batting line-up .

When India started battling , Shikhar Dhawan was out . Then Rohit Sharma and Suresh Raina all for single digits ! I remembered I was happy watching New Zealand batsmen got dismissed for single digits .

I thought Dhoni and Kohli together will guide India to reach the target . But when Kohli got out , I switched off t.v. .







WHY ??????






??????






?????




I have developed special powers of guessing the future !






Same thing happened . India lost the match .







I was irked as I had high expectations on Indian cricket team .

1 comment:

  1. Instead of using guessing the future,it is good to use predicting the future.

    ReplyDelete