Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Punjabi songs in hindi movies

Recently I heard the song kaala chasma from the movie baar baar dekho. I just loved the song because of its tone and music. 



I could identify the voice of singer Baadshah in the song . I have become the great fan of Baadshah since I heard the song Abhi toh party shuru hui hai .
I even liked the song Ladki beautiful and Let's nacho from the movie kapoor and sons . I like the songs which have Punjabi words in them. They sound peppy dance numbers. 
The songs from the movie Tanu weds  Manu return are also my favourites. I believe they are also Punjabi songs as they make people to dance to their tone !
Wish I would be a Punjabi by birth !




1 comment:

  1. Even I heard the song. Katrina kaif and Siddhartha malhotra look splendid !

    ReplyDelete