Saturday, July 22, 2017

Indian women cricket team is playing final match tomorrow....

Indian women cricket team is playing the final match of cricket world cup match tomorrow against England. I personally didn't watch the cricket match they played against Australia.

I read in news paper that Harman Preet Kaur smashed runs and India was able to restrict the Australian cricket team from reaching the target.

Tomorrow is the final match between India and England women cricket team. I am not having any plan of watching the cricket match.

Because I am terribly upset that comedian Kapil Sharma is hospitalised. I really like the show hosted by him by the name kapil sharma show.

I also like the character played by Kiku Sharda . It is Bachcha Yadav . I myself didn't know that I am so much addicted to the comedy show that now I am not in a mood to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment