Monday, October 29, 2018

India is going to win 4th ODI vs West Indies

Anyone can be a fortune teller for today's 4thODI match against West Indies . Because India has scored 377 in their 50 overs innings . It is a clear written fact that West Indies batsmen can not chase down this .


India was batting first . Openers gave a solid start . Shikhar Dhawan got out after scoring 30+ runs . I was happy that Kohli will come and today also he will score a century .

But I was wrong . He departed early . As soon as he went , I switched off t.v. thinking that there are no one left to score . After some time , when I started watching , Rohit Sharma and Ambati Rayudu were playing .


Then it is the show of 4s and 6s . Rohith Sharma completed his 150 runs and Rayudu his maiden 100 . Finally  , India managed to score 377 in 50 overs . I thoroughly enjoyed the match till the last ball played .

India will win this match .

No comments:

Post a Comment