Sunday, October 28, 2018

Shocker : India lost the match vs West Indies

Yesterday was the day of 3rd one day international cricket match between India and West Indies . West Indies were batting first . I thought of watching the final phase of West Indies innings so that I can come to know the target for India to chase .


But these West Indies batsmen acted like they are waiting for me to watch the match ! When I started watching the match , West Indies batsmen were scoring boundaries especially in Bhuvaneshwar Kumar bowling . Finally they gave the target of 284 runs .



India started chasing , but lost Rohit Sharma early . But Dhawan and Kohli were there batting . I was watching but soon got bored as these two were just taking singles . I was waiting for the remaining balls and required runs to score .


Soon I came to know that . India need 199 runs in 34 overs . I started calculating .....

1 over = 6 balls
34 overs = 34 * 6 =  204 balls


If Indians go on taking singles , then they would easily reach the target . I was hopeful that Kohli was there and it would not be a problem for India to win the match . I went to sleep .


 I woke up in the morning and came to know that India has lost the match despite Kohli century . What the sad moment it would have been for Indian fans . I would be restless if I had watched the match .


I always take correct decision at correct time . This is just an example !!

No comments:

Post a Comment