Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My year-end was made by kapil sharma .....

The comedy king Kapil Sharma is back with his show . The year end of 2018 had seen Kapil Sharma show season 2 .

I never laughed so much by watching any t.v. show like I did for Kapil Sharma show . I don't know why I start smiling by listening to Kapil's voice .

I was sure this second season also , Kapil is going to nail it . I was not disappointed . When the show started , Kapil made fun of himself .

Then the guest of the day , Ranvir Singh arrived . Ranvir Singh recently married Dipika Padukone who is also the crush of Kapil .!!!!

From that time itself , the other comedians started making fun of Kapil and his heart break ! It was very much fun to watch .

I didn't keep the count of how many times I have watched the episodes . Everytime it gives me a smile on my face .


My year end was passed laughing . I am sure in the coming new year of 2019 , I am going to have fun filled weekends because of Kapil Sharma show .

No comments:

Post a Comment