Friday, February 1, 2019

Different types of people

Recently I heard a lecture on different types of people . I will explain it in a simplified form with real examples .

There are 3 types of people .

1. People who listen to elders and act as they say 

          These are the people who listen to what the elders say and also follow it in their life .

Best example is me !!! I always listen to what the elders say . I remember my childhood days . I was very fascinated by a burning candle and wanted to touch it . But my father  forbidded me by doing so saying that I will hurt myself . I listened to him and dropped the idea of touching it . Now I know we must not touch any burning things as we may hurt ourselves .


2 . People who listen to elders but don't act as they say 

These are the people who act like they listen to elders but they don't follow their saying .


Example is my 2 year old nephew . Even he was trying to touch the burning candle . All of us ( elders ) asked him not to touch . But also he went ahead and touched . As a result he has burnt his finger .



3 . People who don't listen to elders


These are the people who neither listen to elders nor act like that .


Example is my cat . He is a tomcat . His name is Shambhu . He just likes to sleep whole day . Anywhere in the house we can see him drowsing . Last year during winter he was sitting on gas stove as it is warm . As usual he was drowsing . I said him don't sit there . You will burn your body hair . But he didn't listen . Sat there . He was so sleepy that he didn't even realize that his body hairs have got fire . It is my mother who noticed and made him to vacate the place .

No comments:

Post a Comment