Friday, February 22, 2019

Hardik Pandya is injured and out of the series against Australia

Today morning I read in the news paper that Hardik Pandya has injured his back . Because of this , he will not be available for the coming series against Australia which will be played in Indian soil.


I am really worried . Though I am a huge fan of Hardik Pandya , I oppose him in one thing . Now Hardik Pandya has missed the series which is the form testing series before the world cup , he would be suddenly fit and fine for IPL matches !!

If Hardik Pandya proves my assumption wrong and misses IPL matches too , because of back injury , I am more than happy .


But truth is always different and people will do anything , without caring for their health too , for MONEY . 

No comments:

Post a Comment