Monday, July 1, 2019

Once again Hardik Pandya missed scoring half century .....

Yesterday was the day of match between India and England . I had predicted the win of English cricket team as soon as I came to know that England has won the toss . Because TOSSES WIN MATCHES .


When I saw the 160+ partnership for the first  wicket of England , I guessed that England is going to post a target beyond 300 .


What puzzled me was every ball bowled to English batsmen were either going to a boundary or a sixer . I even decided to urge ICC to restrict the number of boundaries and sixes hit by a player in an innings when playing against India .


I could not watch the suffering of Indian fielders . I thought sometimes they just let go the ball to reach boundary line .



By hearing about the mammoth target posted by England , not only me , everyone in our family came to conclusion that India's chances of winning is very less .



It was confirmed when Rahul got out . But what is wrong with Hardik  Pandya? Some one must remind him when he is in 45 , that if he play with patience  , there is a golden chance of scoring a half century in world cup cricket match .



As a true fan , I can't digest the fact that he is missing to score a half century just by 4 runs .


No comments:

Post a Comment