Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I heard strange sound during the night ......

Yesterday I went to bed early after having dinner . I had switched off all the lights . Only the audible sound is of that of turning fan .




Everything was quite ......



......




.......



My eyelids were shutting down slowly ....





.....






......





Suddenly I woke up hearing the sound . It actually wasn't a sound , it is sort of someone is grumbling ....



Now I am wide awake . Laying down on bed  , I just looked here and there . Nothing unusual about the surroundings . I again tried to close my eyes . There it was again .....




This time I figured it out , the source of sound . Its my own stomach .....


The abdominal sounds we hear , is because of the movement of food , liquids , digestive juices and also of air through the intestine .


The walls of the gastrointestinal tract is made up of muscles . When we eat , the walls contract to mix and squeeze the food through intestine so that it can be digested .


If it is not accompanied by the symptoms like vomiting , nausea and diarrhoea , the sounds suggest that our gastrointestinal tract is at good condition ..!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment