Monday, December 23, 2019

Shardul Thakur heroic efforts in death overs helped India to win the match against West Indies

Yesterday was the series decider match against West Indies as the  3 match series was tied at 1 - 1 .

West Indies batted first and posted a huge score of 315 . By listening to the score itself , I decided India is going to lose the match .


I switched off t.v.  But I started watching in the last 5 overs . As I got the intuition that India will win the match , I started watching .


It was a very tight match . According to me , Shardul Thakur's boundary and sixer helped India to get rid of the tension of maintaining run rate .

But no one is talking about that ....


The tensed match went like this .....


53 run required in 42 balls
47 run required in 37 balls
33  run required in 28 balls
25 run required in 21 balls
8  run required in  13 balls
1  run required in   9 balls


Like this , India has won the match against West Indies .

No comments:

Post a Comment