Thursday, January 2, 2020

Hardik Pandya got engaged .....

I am a huge fan of Hardik Pandya . The main reason for my affection towards him is that he is an all rounder . Indian team has seen many all rounders . All rounder is the one who can bat as well as can bowl .


Indian cricket team is having all rounders who are mainly spin bowlers . Hardik Pandya is the one who is a semi fast bowler who can also bat .


He has won the man of the match prize once for his match winning performance that too in overseas . I believe it is a rare quality of an all rounder to shine in foreign pitches .


But he had injured himself and is out of cricket game . I have stopped watching cricket matches because of his absence in the team .

Now Hardik Pandya got engaged to a foreign girl o  new year eve . I am kind of heart broken .



No comments:

Post a Comment