Sunday, March 8, 2020

YouTube videos and hindi films of nowadays

I used to pass the time by watching hindi films few years back . Slowly I started to feel I can't sit and watch for 3 hours continuously .


Then I switched over to t.v. .I am not a fan of extra long serials . I only watch music channels to entertain myself . But nowadays the content that is coming on t.v. is just full of vulgarity .


The video is full of vulgarity , not the audio . They are perfect stress busters . So I switched to listening to web radio . Atlast , I found something which will not irritate my mind .



I am still listening to web radio . But now I am a fan of YouTube videos . Most of them are comedy videos but there are romantic videos too . Trust me , they are far better than hindi films .


Recently I watched videos of Harsh Beniwal , Swagger Sharma . Both were too good . They made my day . My mother keeps an eye on what I watch on YouTube . I don't use Facebook , Twitter or instagram .


I am posting already saved blog articles . After that I will stop using blogger too . Only 4 people read my blog article . Out of them 2 are my own brother and uncle . Since 10 years I am writing .


Everything has to end one day .


No comments:

Post a Comment