Sunday, June 14, 2020

Mosquitoes of my room are spying on me ....

I have a special sentiment for mosquitoes of my room . They are very unique . They are fond of my blood so much that they really don't care for any of the mosquito repellent I use to get rid of them ! Somehow they survive . Such a bond we share !!!


Now I am pretty sure that they have started spying on me . I specially noted down 2 instances where in my doubts were proved right .


1. Now it is monsoon season . Usually it is low temperature in the night . Usually I turn on the fan of my room in maximum speed that is level 5 .
     But as it is quite chill in the night , I turned on the fan in level 4 speed . The mosquitoes which were not present when fan was running on its maximum speed , are present now !!
     I have cross checked it by changing the speed of the fan to maximum again . As soon as the speed limit is changed , mosquitoes vanished instantaneously !! This is how they spy my movements .


2. The next incident prove how clever are the mosquitoes of my room . I was sleeping on bed in a particular position . Soon mosquito attack started . I thought for a moment . Got up . Changed my position . Now my legs were there where my head was there earlier . I thought mosquitoes will get confused and leave the place . But I was wrong . They soon found out where is my face and started biting .



Now I have surrendered myself and accepted my defeat . I believe

                  LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS .









No comments:

Post a Comment