Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Me vs mosquitoes version 2.0

This article I am writing after the hardwork I have done for 4 consecutive days . I am not joking , I spent 4 sleepless nights !!


I had stopped trying ways of fooling mosquitoes so that they don't bite and suck my blood . But I had to do something about this .


Necessity is the mother of invention .

Finally , I have found a solution . I want to share this with all the people who are spending sleepless nights because of mosquito biting .



All you need is a blanket , a towel . That's all !!!!



Blanket I am not using to cover the whole body . That's very common . My method is innovative and it is the result of my investigation .




The blanket we are using is only to cover the half of the body . As I reside in a coastal area , we don't need any blanket as nights are quite warm here .




There is a reason behind half covering of body . Our body should be covered properly from neck to abdomen . That's all !!



Based on my research   , I have come to a conclusion that mosquitoes rarely bite on legs and feet . Mosquitoes always target our fingers  , hands , shoulders , neck and face .



So it is very important to cover with blanket till neck . Care to be taken so that no upper body part is visible out of blanket .



Now take the towel . Fold it to half by longitudinally . Cover the ears , cheeks  , chin and threshold properly . Beginning it may feel difficult but practice always makes man perfect !!!



Very important thing is we must not cover our nostrils .


We need to breathe that's why nostrils should be open . I tried this method . It is successful and I recommend this method to everyone .


Yesterday night I had followed the same method while sleeping . As soon as the lights are switched off , mosquito gang became active and they were on their duty of biting .


I was expecting this . Only my nostrils were open and rest all my upper body part was covered . Mosquito gang was nearing ......


Alas , there is no body part of me available for them . I could hear them buzzing here and there , discussing amongst themselves what to do next ?!


They were circling around my head , humming songs . They could not do anything .



FINALLY I WON THE BATTLE .

No comments:

Post a Comment