Saturday, March 26, 2022

Weird thing is happening in my house.....

 I am observing a weird thing in my house.



All lizards which are in my house, have suddenly started to walk

 on ground  !!!!!



I decided to find out the reason..  It was very urgent as my mother was about to step  on a lizard which was on ground last day. 



Now I have come to know the reason. 



We always see lizards on walls hiding themselves behind photo frames or clocks or whatever there on the wall. 


What they are doing behind these things???? 



They are aiming for their prey. 


In my house, there are more number of mosquitoes than humans  !!! 


These mosquitoes are afraid of light. So they hid themselves behind whatever they find , in the morning and come out with full energy during the night when we switch off the lights. 


Till now, lizards were aiming at these mosquitoes which hid themselves on the wall. They used to catch and eat them. 


This is the flash back. 


Now mosquitoes of our house have developed resistance power to all of the mosquito repellents we use. 


As a result , whole night we will be feeding our blood to these mosquitoes. 


After drinking our blood till their stomach becomes full, they retard from their duty. 


When they were slim and fit, these mosquitoes used to sit on walls. 


Now scene is totally different. After suckling our blood, their

 stomach is full. Now they can't fly upwards. 





That's why they sit on ground, as whole night they are busy sucking blood. 




Lizards have come to know of it and now lizards are roaming on

 ground aiming for mosquitoes. 





No need to clap for me ,  please  !!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment