Monday, September 26, 2022

Self appreciation by me

 This blog article I am writing to mark the series win of India against Australia in T20 cricket matches.





First of all, I would like to commend myself for my precious advice for team India. 




After the first T20 match itself, I had written a blog article named Tosses win matches.





In that, I had said that first we have to win the toss and select to bowl first.





In yesterday's game same thing happened. India won the toss and chose to field first.





I was watching the game. But Green was turning my face to go red in anger by his scoring shots.





But after Green got out, Australia could not continue to score in the same run rate. 

 




I stopped watching there itself. Today I watched the highlights and saw batting beauty of Surya. 





In the final over, Kohli had hit the 6 and almost confirmed the win of India. But he got out in the next ball itself. 





Finally duo of Kartik and Hardik officially confirmed the win. 





As I said earlier, this article I am writing just to praise my ability of analysing the situation and then giving FREE advice. 





Congratulations for ME  !!! 





It was not an easy job........ 


No comments:

Post a Comment