Monday, April 10, 2023

Kids are always kids !!!!

  My nephew Anirudh is a die hard fan of Royal Challengers Bangalore.


Now it is the IPL season. 


Though Bangalore team didn't lift the cup once also in all these years,  Aniruddha is always seen chanting the slogan ee sala cup namde !!!! 


This year also, when IPL was started, Bangalore team won the first match against Mumbai team by 8 wickets !!!!


Aniruddha 's feet were not on the ground.  He was celebrating the win as if the team has won the trophy itself !!!


I wanted to remind him that it could be a one time wonder.


But he was not in the mood to listen.


The next match between Bangalore and Kolkatta had proved me right as Bangalore lost the match.


Now Aniruddha is not talking to me as he thinks that I have a bad mouth   !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment