Saturday, March 23, 2024

Inauguration ceremony of IPL 2024

 Yesterday was the inauguration ceremony of IPL 2024..


Though I don't watch the matches played by different teams , I believe the players are playing just for money. 


In a single team, there are players from different countries  !!!!


I wonder what is the purpose  ???


If a T20 match being played between two individual countries, I would definitely watch. 


Because there will be a feeling that our country must win. 


Here I get confused who to support ???


IPL has become a player centered game.



Yesterday 's  was the inauguration of the male IPL tournament.  It was a colourful start. 


But BCCI had not done this much arrangement for women's IPL tournament. 


Why is this partiality between two genders  ??? 


Sport is always a sport   ...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment