Monday, May 27, 2013

City mosquitoes

                                           City mosquitoes

I had been to Udupi city. I had spent a night there . Its my experience.----
It was the dark night. Road was silent. There were only the sound of moving vehicles that also very rare. I was having a sound sleep.
In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up. WHY?
Its just because of mosquito bite.!
First I ignored it and tried to catch the sleep. Then there was another fresh dose of injection from mr. mosquito !
Now , I got up from the bed. I switched on light. As there was light , mosquitoes didnt like it and one mosquito just flew infront of my nose.
I looked at the mosquito repellent machine. It was working.
Then why mosquitoes are flying? I was curious. I just went near the machine.
There surprise was waiting for me. The liquid bottle which is attached to the machine was empty ! But how did the mosquitoes came to know of it?
Thats why these are CITY MOSQUITOES . Always fearless. Can do anything if they want without caring for their life !

No comments:

Post a Comment