Friday, July 12, 2013

Its rainy season , no one is on the road !

             Its rainy season , no one is on the road !

I always sit near the window of our house which faces the road . As our place itself is in a quieter area , when rain comes , it is almost empty !
I always like to see people hurriedly walking when the rain comes . If a person dont have umbrella, then his condition is a good one to watch.
No one can tell when the rain will start. If a person leaves his house , thinking that rain had stopped pouring in , there it comes. !
Our area is always having various birds and animals as visitors. But now no one dares to come out because of rain. Including me .
But what ever happens, there is always a visitor . It will not ask for any one's permission to enter house. I guess it had made our house itself as its house. !
Its none other than MOSQUITO .
Whatever be the force through which rainfall is occurring.  Mosquitoes are always there., sucking my blood. In the night , I switch on mosquito repellent machine. But what to do for morning mosquitoes ?! Some one is always with me .